A. Fill in the blanks with suitable verbs (Do not use shall/will/had/Past Tense form of verb (Except-was/were) and modal verbs)
1) The basketball team _________a new coach.
2) The policeman _____________ impartial.
3) Many of the houses in this area ____________have electricity.
4) Not only Ramesh but also Prokash ____________ agreed to the paint.
5) On the pavement there _____________many monkeys eating bananas.
6) The dog or the cats ____________quarrelling.
7) Dither my pens or my book _______________ on the table.
8) The man with all his children _____________in the field.
9) Either answer _____________ correct.
10) Your pants ____________at the cleaners.
11) The committee ____________different opinions on this matter.
12) The price of the spectacles. ______________high.
13) The famous singer and composer __________come here.
14) Collecting colourful stones ____________hobby.
15) The principal along with the teachers _______________in the school.
16) A lot of people opine that politics __________________ a boring subject.
17) You must understand that ten years ‑__________________not big time.
18) The English ______________famous for their manners.
19) Where _______________the scissors?
20) What criteria _______________been set for the post?
21) The spectacles you ______________having are attractive.
22) Nuptials ________________part of humans’ life.
23) The vermin _______________when you stay dirty.
24) Measles ________________suffering to us.
25) Billiards ________________not everyone’s game.
26) The crises ________________very troublesome.
27) There ________________criteria for the post.
28) The lice _________________irritation to the girls.
29) The United States _______________powerful.
30) His brothers as well his father __________ guilty.
If the answers or the article helped you and you liked the site, please support us to avail you more quality study materials and solutions .Donate us to support us.