A. Fill in the blanks with suitable verbs. (Do not use shall/will/had/past tense(Except ‘Be’verb) form of verb and modal verbs)
1. The violin as well as harmonium _____________to be brought to the function.
2. The teacher with all the students _____________absent in the ceremony.
3. Neither of my pens _____________working now.
4. There ____________a list of criminals.
5. Everybody in the room __________________put on proper uniform
6. The jury _____________decided to hang the criminal
7. Ramu or his brother _________________going to be called.
8. One of my students __________________working on a research.
9. Either my father or my mother ___________coming to attend the meeting.
10. One of my friends _____________________selected for the role.
11. Either option _______________acceptable.
12. Nobody __________________the problem 9 am in.
13. Sixty rupees _________________enough to buy a chocolate.
14. The doctor and president of the club _____________present here.
15. The criminal and the thief _____________jailed by the court of law.
16. Not only the teacher but also the students ___________anxious for the result.
17. Each of the parents ____________responsible for child’s care.
18. Neither Salma nor her friends _____________in the class room.
19. Either you or I _____________going to take the risk.
20. The police _______________caught the thief.
21. The number of unemployed youths ______________increasing.
22. Forty per4cent of our income _____________to fooding.
23. Learning swimming in the swimming pools ______________a common practice.
24. The plants over the hills ______________green.
25. Chattisgarh, a stage with many people ___________ a lot of rice.
26. The chocolates I bought last month _______________wormy.
27. My neighbour’s friends often ___________me good morning’
28. Someone, near to us, _______________very sick.
29. My brushes with torn whiskers ______________ to be changed.
30. There _______________ several teams in the Teague.
31. Each of the players _______________one paper and _____________it
32. Neither of the boys __________________war.
33. Both the boys __________________that they have done mistake
35. The staff ___________________bonus during the festivals.
36. There ________________a numbers of reasons for this.
37. Most of the buyers ______________from India.
38. There _____________twenty students in the room.
39. Neither Kalyan’s parents nor my father _________attended the college.
40. The bottles in the bag _______________ to me.
41. Each of my sons ______________truth.
42. Fish curry and rice _____________my favourite lunch.
43. Nothing ever ________________to bother him.
44. The colour of the pens _________________bright.
45. I respect you who ________________my guide.
46. Two and two __________________four.
47. Either you or I _____________guilty.
48. A few of these products _______________faults.
49. Two-thirds of the people ______________violence.
50. The value of the objects ______________nothing.
If the answers or the article helped you and you liked the site, please support us to avail you more quality study materials and solutions .Donate us to support us.