in the blanks with most suitable prepositions.
2. The returned ______________the stone.
3. He has been working ____________five years.
4. The man has been suffering ____________last Monday.
5. There is a school ______________G.D. Road.
6. The Guptas live _______________G.T. Street.
7. He always felt superior ______________his friends.
8. He is junior __________her.
9. This resembles ________that .
10. We are now approaching ____________ Victoria terminus.
11. She married ____her boss.
12. He rides _____________a cycle.
13. He rides ____________a Car
14. He sits ______________a stool.
15. He sits _______________an armchair.
16. I have every claim ___________________you.
17. I have set up a claim _________________the throne.
18. I am glad __________________your success.
19. She is good __________________ mathematics.
20. She does not agree _______________me.
21. I agree ________________your marriage.
22. Your conduct calls ____________punishment.
23. The boy called __________________his mother for help.
24. Compare Ram ________________Shyam.
25. Anger may be compared __________________fire.
26. He deals ______________Japanese goods.
27. He deals __________________everyone.
28. She died __________________cancer.
29. He died ________________the country.
30. The pen is to write ___________.
If the answers or the article helped you and you liked the site, please support us to avail you more quality study materials and solutions .Donate us to support us.