A. Fill in the blanks with suitable verbs, (do not use shall/will/had/past tense form of verb and modal verbs)
1. The violin as well as harmonium _________________to be brought to the function.
2. The teacher with all the students ____________absent in the ceremony.
3. Neither of my pens ________________working now.
4. There __________________________a list of criminals.
5. Everybody in the room ______________________put on proper uniform.
6. The jury ______________________decided to hang the criminal.
7. Ramu or his brother _____________________going to be called.
8. One of my students _______________________working on a research.
9. Either my father or my mother ____________coming to attend the meeting.
10. One of my friends _________________selected for the role.
11. Either option ___________________acceptable.
12. Nobody _________________________the problem 9 am in.
13. Sixty rupees __________________enough to buy a chocolate.
14. The doctor and president of the club ____________present here.
15. The criminal and the thief _______________jailed by the court of law.
16. Not only the teacher but also the students _______________anxious for the result.
17. Each of the parents ______________responsible for child’s care.
18. Neither Salma nor her friends ______________in the classroom.
19. Either you or I _______________going to take the risk.
20. The police _________________caught the thieve.
21. The number of unemployed youths _____________increasing.
22. Forty percent of our income ____________to fooding.
23. Learning swimming in the swimming pools __________a common practice.
24. The plants over the hills _____________green.
25. Chattisgarh, a state with many people ______________a lot of rice.
26. The chocolates I bought last month ______________wormy.
27. My neighbour friends often _____________________me good morning’.
28. Someone, hear to us, ______________very stick.
29. My brushes with torn whiskers ________________to be changed.
30. There ________________several teams in the league.
31. Each of the players ________________one paper and ________it.
32. Neither of the boys _______________war.
33. Both the boys __________________that they have done mistake.
34. Students in the colleges often _____________the class.
35. The staff _____________________bonus during the festivals.
36. There ______________a numbers of reasons for this.
37. Most of the buyers __________from India.
38. There _______________twenty students in the room.
39. Neither Kalyan’s parents nor my father _______________attended the college.
40. The bottles in the bag _____________to me.
41. Each of my sons ________truth.
42. Fish curry and rice _______________my favourite lunch.
43. Nothing ever _______________to bothers him.
44. The colour of the pens ____________________bright.
45. I respect you who _____________my guide.
46. Two and to _______________four.
47. Either you or I ___________________guilty.
48. A few of these products _____________________faults.
49. Two – thirds of the people ______________violence.
50. The value of the objects __________________nothing.
If the answers or the article helped you and you liked the site, please support us to avail you more quality study materials and solutions .Donate us to support us.