1. Answer the following questions.
a) What did Patrick think his cat was playing with? What was it really?
Ans: Patrick mistook his cat to be playing with a doll. At first he thought so as the thing Patrick was playing with was looking like a doll. But it was not so. In reality it was a very small man or elf.
b) Why did the little man grant a wish?
Ans: The little man was at life risk. The cat of Patrick was about to kill the little man. The little man wanted to save his life. So he requested Patrick to save his life from his cat. In return he would grant him a wish.
c) What was Patrick’s wish?
Ans: Patrick never liked studies. He considered studies to be boring. He disliked home works. When the little man offered him a wish, Patrick thought of nothing but his home work. He wished to the elf to do all his home works.
d) In what subject did the little man need help to do Patrick’s home work?
Ans: Hardly there was any subject where the little man did not require any help. To find out a meaning he ordered Patrick to bring the dictionary. He took full help from Patrick in English, Maths and History. And while helping the little man, Patrick himself learnt everything.
TO GET FULL TEXT BOOK SOLUTIONS OF THIS CHAPTER
WITH 37 WORD MEANINGS
AND 17 INSIDE QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. What did Patrick think about homework before meeting the elf?
2. What did Patrick do instead of doing homework before meeting the elf?
3. What were the teacher’s attitude towards Patrick before meeting the elf?
4. Why did Patrick feel himself to be ignoramus?
5. How did Patrick discover the elf?
6. Write down the appearance of the elf?
7. Why did Patrick save the elf from the cat?
8. What did Patrick wish from the elf and why?
9. How did the elf react when he heard the wish of Patrick?
10. How did the elf manage to do Patrick’s homework at the beginning?
11. What happens when the elf does not know a word?
12. How did the elf do Maths and History?
13. How was the elf a nag to Patrick?
14. How did the elf disappear?
15. How was the result of Patrick?
16. What were the reactions of others over Patrick’s result?
17. What do you think who did Patrick’s Homework?
JUST PAY RS-15/ THROUGH PAYTM
…AND GET TO HIGH SCORING.
TO PAY CLICK HERE