MCQS PART- 1
A. Choose the correct alternatives from the options given
1. When did the coastal trade link between Indus Valley and present day West Asia take place?
a) 3200 B.C b) 2500 B.C c) 2800 B.C d) 3000 B. C
2. Cowries found their way from Maldives to .......?
a) Nepal And Tibet b) India and China c ) China and East Africa d) China and Indonesia
3. Silk routes are a good example of.......
a) Trade and cultural link b) cultural and spiritual link c) Social and Cultural link d) None of these
4. The name 'Silk Routes' points to the importance of ..
a) Indian silk cargoes b) Chinese silk cargoes c) African silk cargoes d ) European silk cargoes
5. The silk routes existed since...
a) After Christian Era b) Before Christian Era c ) Before tenth century A .D d) Before fifth century B.C
6. Which things did go from India and Southeast Asia using Silk Route?
a) Gold and Silver b) Textiles and spices c) Cattles and furniture d) None of these 7.Which things did go from China using Silk Route ?
a) Gold and silver b) pottery c) corns) d) cattle
8. Which things did go from Europe to Asia using Silk Route?
a) Gold and Silver b) Pottery c) Spices d) Clothes
9. Which food probably did the Arab traders take to Sicily?
a) Noodles b) Pasta c) Spaghetti d) Rice
10. What enabled the poor Europeans to eat better and live longer?
a ) Soya b) Maize c) tomatoes d ) potatoes
1. d) 3000 B. C
2. a) trade and cultural link
3. a) trade and cultural link
4. b) Chinese silk cargoes
5. b) Before Christian Era
6. b) Textiles and spices
7. b) pottery
8. a ) Gold and silver
9. b ) Pasta
10. C) Potatoes
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE