ONLY CLASS – X – (5 MARKS 100 WORDS)
1) Recently you have visited Red-Fort of India. Write a description about it in about 100 words.
2) Mr. Sharma, the new English Teacher has joined you school today. Write a description about him in about 100 words.
3) Recently you have bought a motorbike. Write a description of it in about 100 words.
4) You had a trip of Sikkim. You travelled the beautiful place. Write a description about the place in about 100 words.
5) Recently you met with a travelling sales man name Manish Kumar who sells water purifier. Write a description about him in about 100 words.
6) Recently you went to Kolkata and watched the match between India and England in the Eden Garden. Write a description about the match in about 100 words.
ONLY FOR CLASS – X (2 MARKS – 50 WORDS)
1) Recently you have read Shakespeare’s Sonnet 55. You are influenced by the immortal thought of Shakespeare. Write a diary entry expressing your view about the Sonnet.
2) Recently you have come across the term of Mix-stream education. Write a diary entry about your view in positive about Mix-stream education.
3) Recently you have visited a school for the deaf and dumb. You are sympathetic for their situation, they are in. write down your feelings about their situation.
4) Recently you have watched the film “Tare Zamin Par”. You have realized the trouble of many of your co-mates. Write a diary entry expressing your views about what you understood from the message.
5) Your friend Pranab has failed in Mathematics in the. He looked worried today as he feared to fail in Sa-II. You are sad for your friend. Write a diary entry sharing your thoughts how you would help him.
6) Everyday you come across many news related to violence and murder. And frighteningly the accused are youths. You are concerned about the degrading moral values of the youths. Write a diary entry sharing your views.