SAMPLE QUESTIONS -WRITING SKILL CBSE – CLASS – IX – AND X ENGLISH NOTICE WRITING AND MESSAGE WRITING
CLASS –X- 3 MARKS ( 50 WORDS)
CLASS – IX- 4 MARKS ( 80 WORDS)
1) You are Sanchita / Sanjoy of class IX/X. inform all the students of your school about the observation of world environment day of 15th June. You are the school captain. Inform the necessary detail.
2) You are the secretary of the cultural committee of your school, coming 12 January on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda birth day, there will be3 an essay completion on the necessity of Swami Vivekananda in the present youth of India. Inform the necessary detail.
3) District Heath Department has organized a seminar on the dangers of fast food, junk food and cold drinks. You are Samar/Sabita. Being the school captain inform, the students to attend the seminar. Give them the required information.
4) You are Rohit/Reena. You are the secretary of School’s disciplinary committee. Inform all the students of the school to avoid plastic materials which cause harm to the environment and society. Give necessary detail.
5) You are the school captain of your School. Your school has decided to spread literacy in the adjacent area of you house. Inform all the students to find one illiterate in their area and literate them. Inform students from IX to XII with other necessary detail.
6) You are Rakesh/Gargi. You are the school captain. The renowned NGO – ‘PRAAJAK’ has organized a documentary film show on ‘dyslexia’. Inform the students about the every detail of the programme.
ONLY FOR CLASS – X – 3 MARKS (50 WORDS)
1) You are Akash. Your uncle called your brother Sunil to him in the airport today at 4 p.m. your brother is not at home. Write a message to your brother informing the detail.
2) Mr. Lal came to your house to invite your father to the Annual General Meeting of ‘Prayas Society’. Your father was absent. Inform your father about the detail of the matter in the form of a message.
3) Your father suddenly fell sick. You had to take him to the doctor. You could not contact your brother. Leave a message for him to attend to them quickly.
4) Mr. Roy called your father. Your father was out of the house. He told you to inform him that he has sent some important mails to his account. As you are going out for coaching, leave a message for your father.
5) The manager of Bank of India called to Aman. Aman was out for some important work. The manager informed that your father’s KYC submission is due and he must move to the bank and submit his KYC at the earliest. Write a message for your father informing the same.
6) You are Kabir. You received a call from the youth Club of your locality. You are informed that your elder brother has been selected as the secretary of the Welfare committee of the Club. Leave a message to for your brother informing the good news.