CLASS – X – (6 MARKS – 120 WORDS TO 150 WORDS)
Class – ix (6 marks – 120 to 150 words)
1) Write a letter to the Editor of ‘India News’ attracting attention towards an article on ‘India and its History’ which contained some errors. Make a Request for a prompt correction showing the errors and should acknowledge the mistake as a responsible news agency.
2) Write a letter to the District Education Department expressing your concern about the lacuna of positive class room activities, teacher- student ratio, accommodation and other troubles.
3) You have purchased a digital camera. But the camera turned out to be faulty. You requested the shopkeeper to replace, but the shopkeeper did not pay any heed. Write a complaint to the Director of the camera company to take necessary steps to do justice.
4) Write a letter to the editor of a National daily expressing your concern about the irreparable harm we are doing to the existence of the earth with the advancement of Technologies.
5) You are of the view that every citizen of your country must go through on year military training. Write a letter to the editor of a national daily expressing your view on this.
1) Write a letter to your younger brother advising him to grow the habit of newspaper reading.
2) Write a letter to your friend giving him suggestions about the importance of keeping away from any kind of addiction.
3) Write a letter to your friend how to use mobile phones for positive use.
4) Write a letter to your younger sister advising him the benefits of time- management.
5) Write a letter to a junior friend explaining him different course of studies leading to career opportunities.