CBSE – ENGLISH – IX AND – X
IX – 5 marks (120 words)/X – 6 marks (120 words)
1. Write an article about nostalgia.
2. Recently you have across the term ‘Brain Drain’. Indeed, you feel this to be apt in Indian Talents. Write an article reflecting your views about this.
3. Write a reflective study in the form of article about effect of social media in the present youth.
4. Unemployment is one of the prime burning issues of India. Write an article reflecting the importance of vocational education to assuage the trouble.
5. 80% of the wealth of India is in the hand of 20% people and 20% of the total wealth is in the hand of 80% of the people. Write an article how India is affected by this in discrimination.
Class – IX – 5 marks (120 words)
Class – X – 6 marks (120 words)
1. Write a speech on the degrading moral situation of the present form of society.
2. “Animals in the zoos” – How far do you support this? Write a speech on this.
3. “Newspapers and Electronics media work as the face of different political parties”. Write a speech either in for or against the topic.
4. Write a speech on the 5 things you want to change about your country.
5. Write a speech on the dire necessity of the change in present politics in India.
CLASS IX -6 MARKS (120 WORDS)
CLASS - X -6 MARKS (120 WORDS)
1) Write an e-mail to the director of ‘Disha’ eye Institute expressing your wish to donate your eye after your death.
2) Write an email to your friend expressing your view about the future of virtual learning and its positive sides.
3) Write an email to your friend expressing your view about the lacuna in the transparency of the administration.
4) You have recently visited District hospital .You are pained to see the dire situation they are in. Write your views in the form of an email to your friend.
5) Education is not for the worthy people, but available to the people who have money .Write an email to your father expressing your grief about this.